quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2009

O Amor Nos Tempos Do Cólera

"Think of love as a state of grace, not the means to anything, but the Alpha and Omega. An end in itself. "

http://photos3.hi5.com/0078/917/602/EQh6Up917602-02.jpg

"Fermina, i have waited for this opportunity for 51 years, nine months and four days. That is... how long i have loved you from the first moment i cast eyes on you un... until now..."

"Florentino Ariza: I love you, my crowned goddess. We're going to stay like this.
Fermina Urbino: You can't mean it.
F. A. : From the moment I was born, i have never said anything i did not mean.
F. U. : And how long do you... you think we can... stay like this?
F. A. : Forever.
F. U. : Forever?
F. A. After 53 years, seven months and 11 days and night, my heart was at last fulfilled. And I discovered, to my joy, that it is life and not death that has no limits. "

Sem comentários: